What is Covered:
- This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product.
- This limited warranty covers 5 years from adhesion to appropriate and properly prepared surfaces against shrinking, peeling, and lifting.
- This limited warranty covers color fade resistance for 3 years from purchase, when properly stored and covered.
What is Not Covered:
- This limited warranty does not cover damage caused by the owner modifying, improperly preparing, improperly applying to surfaces not recommended by GatorStep.
- This limited warranty does not cover product not properly maintained with regular cleaning and reasonable storage and coverage.
Who is Covered:
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of the product.
How to Obtain Services:
To obtain benefit from this warranty, you must contact the company prior to removal of defective product. If the defective product poses a safety risk, cease use of product immediately, and take photo's if immediate removal of product is necessary. We may require pictures or have other requests in order to better understand what led to the product failure. After contacting the company, we may require you to send the complete product back to us, and will be provided with postage if that occurs.
What GatorStep Will Do:
- Replace the defective portion of the product with as close to identical product as possible.
- Issue a refund for the product if no replacement is able to be provided.
No Other Express Warranty Applies:
This warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty. No employee, agent, dealer, or other person is authorized to alter this warranty or make any other warranty on behalf of GatorStep, LLC.
Limitation of Liability:
GatorStep shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages. Some countries, districts or states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of relief for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
*If your boat or trailer is still under manufacturers warranty, you will need to contact your local dealer to submit a warranty claim.